I am trying to conquer bulemia, can anyone help me with some words of wisdom?

See a psychiatrist. The cause of bulemia is much deeper than you think. Go to see a doctor who is experienced with the problem..
Professional help. Anorexia nervosa, bulemia, & other eating disorders are potentially life-threatening diseases best treated by providers who have substantial clinical experience in dealing, on both an outpatient and inpatient basis, with the conditions. There are centers of excellence at many tertiary institutions that combine the expertise of many specialists--find one near you please and get help soon.