My boyfriend is extremely bi polar. Of course, he refuses to get medical help! What can I do?

Bipolar boyfriend. Questions to ask yourself; how is his bipolar affecting his daily functioning, his interactions with you, and his support system?.
Not easy. Sometimes framing it as finding help to get along better with one another. Enlist the help of his family or religious leaders. Explain to him that many bipolar people are very intelligent and creative. There is no shame here!
He has to want it. Your boyfriend has to want therapy and medication, and all you can really do is encourage him to seek both and engage deeply and meaningfully in the therapeutic process. You simply cannot do it for him, much as you'd like to. You can either be his girlfriend or his therapist. You cannot be both, and even though you want to see him get better, trying to be both simply will not work.