What are the side effects of anxiety and bipolarism medications?

Med Side Effects. There a re a lot of medications. The side effects vary from common to severe and some rare side effects. Sedation is one of the most common with certain meds. The new gen meds a re a lot better if prescribed carefully and monitored by a psychiatrist an help regulate moods and anxiety so you have the least of the bothering symptoms. Will encorage to discuss with a psychiatrist.
Bipolar medications. Depending on the medication, most cause stomach upset, sedation, headaches & dizziness.