How many calories is usually consumed, to be called binging?

Dr. Nina Savelle-rocklin
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Uncontrolled w/food
Bingeing is not measured in terms of the calories that are consumed.
Binge eating is characterized by eating large quantities of food, rapidly and often to the point of physical pain. There's a sense of a loss of control during the binge and feelings of shame. When this occurs once a week for at least three months, it's considered binge eating disorder. It is treatable with therapy.

In brief: Uncontrolled w/food
Dr. Nina Savelle-rocklin
Dr. Nina Savelle-rocklin
Dr. David LaMond
Bariatrics
In brief: Depends
The fact that you are calling it binging, tells me it's too much.
If your indulgence is uncontrolled, you are binging! binging is part of a spectrum of various eating disorders. Please seek professional help.

In brief: Depends
Dr. David LaMond
Dr. David LaMond
Dr. Jack Hinkle