Of today's top diet pills. Which really work and which are useless?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: ADHS (vasopressin)
I like adhs (vasopressin) it is a adaptogen and works to reset body.
Weight loss based on pills has to have the ability to detox, nourish, replinish and repair - i focus on the ones that does all the above.

In brief: ADHS (vasopressin)
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. David LaMond
Bariatrics
In brief: No magic pill
I joke with my patients, "there's no magic pill.
" however, medications for weight control can be a helpful tool when used in the context of a bariatric weight control program. They have little value, and may actually cause weight gain when used alone. For some, they help with symptoms due to their effects on serotonin and norepinephrine receptors; which control mood, drive, motivation and hunger.

In brief: No magic pill
Dr. David LaMond
Dr. David LaMond