What percentage of individuals with autism or Asperger syndrome get married? Who do they marry?

Dr. Jeff Jacobs
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Unknown

As far as i'm aware, those statistics are not known.
The percentage for autism would be much lower than for both asperger's and for the general population. I wouldn't be surprised if the percentage for asperger's was similar or only slightly lower than the general population.

In brief: Unknown

Dr. Jeff Jacobs
Dr. Jeff Jacobs
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: Don't know

I've had many fathers recognize that they have symptoms of asperger's when their children are diagnosed, & a few mothers.
Often they get upset or feel guilty. I tell them their child also got their good bits, & that they will be able to help their child, because they have become successful, happy, married adults. Anecdotally, their wives are often very nurturing, a nurse, teacher, or caregiver.

In brief: Don't know

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Thomas Seck

In brief: Don't know

I don't believe that information exists anywhere.
I couldn't find anything on it. There's a lot of info about how difficult marriage can be for someone with asperger's. I general, i would guess (and i mean guess) that since most people with asperger's are never diagnosed that the % is pretty close to national average. Divorce rate may be higher. For autism it's going to depend on severity.

In brief: Don't know

Dr. Thomas Seck
Dr. Thomas Seck
Dr. Eric Weisman