Why am I getting hand swelling at night, without tingling? It's similar to when I go walking and my hands swell.

Dependent edema. If it is not associated with pain or swollen joints, all you need to do is be more actve with your hands and elevate them. Medications for high blood pressure can do this, as well as some heart medications and even antiinflammatories.Iif it persists or becomes progressive, need to be evaluated for lymphedema.
Circulation. Simple swelling of a limb without motor or sensory symptoms, such as weakness, numbness, tingling, or pain suggests a problem with insufficient return of body fluid from the limb, usually from venous blockage but occasionally also from lymphatic blockade. Limb elevation when walking or alteration of sleep positions may be all that's needed. If your problem includes more than just swelling, see md.