What anesthetics are used in dental treatment in india?

In brief: Similar
While I have never personally ben to india, dentists trained in india learn to use the same anesthetics that are used in other countries.
Lidocaine, mepivicaine, bupivicaine and articaine for local anesthetics. I would also think that general anesthetics in medical uses are also the same.

In brief: Similar
Dr. Willis Hardesty
Dr. Willis Hardesty
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dentistry
In brief: Depends on $$$$$
Most countries today do have license and trained dentists and they do use the same aesthetics as we use in the U.
S.A. For the people who are poor and can only afford a street dentist..They generally pull teeth without anesthesia. It does hurt quite a bit but people survive and the troubled tooth is gone. Sterility is also minimal on the street.

In brief: Depends on $$$$$
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dr. Eric Weisman