What anesthesia is the safest that still works?

Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Anesthesiology
In brief: All are safe
When used appropriately.
All types can also have complications. The discussion as to what is the best anesthesia for you depends on your health status and the type of surgery you are having.

In brief: All are safe
When used appropriately.
Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology
In brief: Expertise
In the hands of experienced and well trained anesthesiologist any type of anesthesia is very safe.
Board certification confirms that anesthesiologist met certain learning criteria. Always discuss with anesthesiologist your options: general, regional or sedation. Anesthesiologist is your best guide.

In brief: Expertise
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology
In brief: Depends on need
Anesthetics are tailored to the needs of the patient and the needs of the surgeon.
Hence the safest anesthetic for a bunion is not the same as the safest anesthetic for a cardiac surgery. Please get in touch with me or one of my colleagues if we can answer a specific question

In brief: Depends on need
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Janet Wilczak
Anesthesiology
In brief: Safestv
There is no.

In brief: Safestv
There is no.
Dr. Janet Wilczak
Dr. Janet Wilczak
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery