Why won't my insurance company pay for anesthesia services for my knee operation?

Dr. Sean Canale
Breast Surgery
In brief: Out of network?
It is unlikely the anesthesia would not be covered as a service for an indicated surgery but it is possible the anesthesiologist may have been out of network or didn't accept your insurance.

In brief: Out of network?
Dr. Sean Canale
Dr. Sean Canale
Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology
In brief: Call Them
This sounds like there might have been a coding error somewhere in the bill that was sent to the insurance company.
No one would believe that you have to have a knee operation without anesthesia. I would call the facility where you had the procedure and ask them to help you with the insurance company. Good luck!

In brief: Call Them
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Jane Van Dis