What's the best anesthesia for wisdom teeth?

Depends. The best anesthetic option is one that the dentist or surgeon recommends and one the patient is comfortable with. It could be local anesthesia alone, nitrous oxide and a local anesthetic or a combination of IV sedation or general anesthesia in combination with a local anesthetic. If you anxious or if the teeth are impacted, you may be more comfortable with sedation.
Depends. Options are local anesthesia alone, local anesthesia with oral sedation/nitrous oxide, or local anesthesia and IV sedation. Make sure you are evaluated and treated by an oral surgeon. No other doc can offer all options.
Talk to Dentist. Most teeth extractions can be done under local anesthesia with a cooperative patient. If there are especially impacted teeth then some sedation might be indicated. It is rare that a full general anesthetic would be needed for dental extraction. If you have concerns please contact your dentist and discuss these fears with him. Good luck.
All of them. Dental aesthetics are all basically the same. It depends on your general health as o what might be chosen. Also some dental aesthetics hang around longer than others so you can hold off any pain that may come a little longer if you and the doctor decide that. Earl.