How do I get changed for pe class without people noticing my pad?

Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: Bathroom...

Perhaps you can change for pe class in a bathroom with the door closed.
When you come out of the bathroom, you will already have your pe clothes on. Then, use the same bathroom to change back into your clothes after class. You could also discuss the situation with your school nurse; you are probably not the only one and your nurse may already have a solution for you! you are not alone!

In brief: Bathroom...

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Harris Cohen

In brief: Privacy

I would recommend changing in a bathroom stall if you are concerned about classmates noticing a pad.

In brief: Privacy

Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology