2 doctors weighed in:

Is is safer to stop using the microwave and warm things up using a pan?

2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Vicki Levine
Dermatology
1 doctor agrees

In brief: Microwave is safe

If used properly a microwave is safe.
Better to warm things in glass than plastic and and cover with a moist piece of papper towel to prevent splatter. Be careful, since things can getvery hot in a microwave-do not want to get a burn.

In brief: Microwave is safe

If used properly a microwave is safe.
Better to warm things in glass than plastic and and cover with a moist piece of papper towel to prevent splatter. Be careful, since things can getvery hot in a microwave-do not want to get a burn.
Dr. Vicki Levine
Dr. Vicki Levine
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Christopher Crosby
Board Certified, Dermatology
12 years in practice
93K people helped
Continue
108,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors