I have varices all over my leg. This problem is heriditary in my family. What's the best solution?

Dr. Mark Nielsen
Phlebology
In brief: See vein specialist
I would recommend you see a vein specialist/phlebologist.
He/she can evaluate your situation and give you recommendations as to how to treat your varicose veins. Fortunately, treatment of varicose veins is quite successful and there are a number of options.

In brief: See vein specialist
Dr. Mark Nielsen
Dr. Mark Nielsen
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: See a phlebologist
If it is any consolation to you, at least 80% of all varicose vein disease is hereditary.
The best thing to do is to see a vein expert ( a phlebologist) who can evaluate your situation and recommend treatment for you. It will be important for you to have an ultrasound examination to identify any underlying vein problems so your varices can be treated from their source.

In brief: See a phlebologist
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Adam Smith