Can liver hemangioma be diagnosed by mri?

Yes. An MRI with IV contrast is very useful in diagnosing liver hemangiomas. They have a very characteristic pattern of how they take up and release the IV contrast in comparison to other liver lesions. The best MRI would be a "hemangioma protocol" where they take a few extra pictures later than would be typically done for a liver mri.
Yes. Liver (hepatic) hemangiomas are benign and one of the most common liver masses that radiologists encounter. Hemangiomas have a specific appearance on mri. They can also be diagnosed on ct scan and ultrasound.