My fiance thinks i'm 'crazy' because i'm refusing to speak unless it's in gibberish. How do I help her see this makes sense?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Gibberish
If you're purposefully choosing to speak in gibberish, you'll have to expect people to not understand you.
What you get with that approach, is what you get. If you'd like to be understood, it's best to use language common to the people with whom you want to communicate. If you have a mental illness and are convinced that using gibberish is appropriate, please discuss with your psychiatrist.

In brief: Gibberish
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Shontae Buffington