Who's the best doctor to see for dvt?

Me. obviously. You want to see a pulmonologist. They deal with this all the time. Hematology is also an option.
DVT. A primary care physician should be seen if there is concern for dvt. After examining the patient, the physician may order an ultrasound to evaluate for dvt.
Hematologist. If it is a simple DVT associated with a recognizable clinical event (pregnancy, accident, prolonged immobilization) then your general doctor is oftentimes just fine. However, if there are any associated complexities (family or personal history of a thrombophilia- genetic predisposition to a dvt, for ex.) you may want to consult with a hematologist ( a dr. That specializes in blood disorders).