What can I do to treat or eliminate my varicose vein?

Dr. Norman Chideckel
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Veins

Depends on the cause Larger bulging veins usually treated with thermal ablation Smaller spider veins sclerotherapy Firstly need a venous Doppler evaluation to determine source of problem

In brief: Veins

Dr. Norman Chideckel
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: Vein treatment

It depends on size, as dr. Vorhies said, but it also depends on location, how straight the vein is and how close to the surface of the skin it is.
Before any treatment can be recommended to you, though, you should see a vein specialist/phlebologist who can do a venouos ultrasound, see exactly what the problem is, and recommend the best treatment options for you.

In brief: Vein treatment

Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King

In brief: Several

First you can try elastic stockings, various interventional options including surgery.

In brief: Several

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao