I feel something squishy on my testicle. Is it a varicose vein?

In brief: Maybe
It is hard to know what you are describing, but there can be varicocele veins that can enlarge in that region.
You need to have a physical examination with your doctor.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
In brief: Possible
You may have vericocele ( vericose veins of spermatic cord , veins will extend to the top part of testicle- squishy thing you are fealing, see your doctor.

In brief: Possible
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Paul Turek
Yes, a varicocele is a set of varicose veins in the scrotum. They are not harmful but can be uncomfortable. They can also be fixed easily by a urologist.
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: Varicocele
I agree with drs.
Hoepfner and rao. It sounds like a varicocele, which is described as feeling like a bag of worms in your scrotum and is a type of varicose vein. They are almost exclusively on the left side. If you have one on the right side or if it is painful on either side, you should see a urologist.

In brief: Varicocele
I agree with drs.
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery