I was just diagnosed with aortic valve stenosis. What's my next step?

How severe. What is the aortic valve area, your body surface area, aortic valve gradient, tricuspid or bicuspid, if bicuspid what is the diameter of the ascending aorta. Do you have marfan's, ehrles-danlos or collagen disorder. Is there a hypotensive response to excersise. Without all those answers can not advise.
Depends. On how severe it is and the overall heart function. Frequentlyit is followed by echocardiograms unless symptoms of chest pain, heart failure or syncope occur. If these occur surgery is usually the best treatment option.