What are the chances of me having and abdominal aortic aneurysm?

Less than 1 in 200. Men have a higher risk of an abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) than women, and at age 55-79 it is about 1 in 200 for them. Your risk at age 34 would be less. Smoking also increases risk. It is recommended specifically that men who have ever smoked get an ultrasound to check for an AAA between the ages of 65 and 75. For general screening recommendations, see the iphone app my health checklist 2012.
0.5-3% Best estimates of 0.5% - 3.2%. But rates vary based on risk factors such as age, sex, race.
Run in families. Although it is not entirely clear as to what causes aneurysms, there is a definite familial predisposition to their development. If a parent or sibling has or have had an aneurysm, you are at higher risk and it is important to be checked. This can be done simply and easily with an ultrasound. Contact a vascular surgeon and have the test done at an icavl accredited vascular laboratory.