I have a 5 year old daughter with IgA immune deficiency. Any tips for decreasing doc visits?

Dr. Susumu Inoue
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: It depends
Symptome severity varies tremendously from individual to indivudual.
Iga deficiency id not a single disease. Therefore you best bet would be to speak to your docotr, hopefully, a pediatric immunonogist, and ask to see if there is any prophylaxis for infections.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Susumu Inoue
Dr. Susumu Inoue
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology
In brief: Workup/Management
One of the best ways is to prevent infection by good hand washing and vaccinations.
Treatment of IgA deficiency is based on the pattern of infections and whether there are chronic infections. In addition, I would recommend that your daughter have a pulmonary function test and a screening test for Diabetes.

In brief: Workup/Management
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Jonathan Jassey