Looking for what causes hiv? Eg, what is my risk if hair stylist in singapore accidently cuts me with scissors?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: HIV WITH A CLEAN CUT

Theoretically it is possible to contact HIV if the scissor was used on a HIV positive person and he sustained a cut and his blood was on the scissors and the scissor was not srelised/clean having said that the odds of that happening in any part of world is almost zero.
If you get so much fear od cantacting hiv, you will go crazy hiv is contacted by sex, and body fluid transfer, mostly blood&semen.

In brief: HIV WITH A CLEAN CUT

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Adam Smith