What can I do if my twins seem under weight?

In brief: Check growth charts

If a singleton baby, or twins, or even triplets seem underweight, the accurate way to see if something is a problem is for the doctor to plot out the baby(s) on growth charts.
The charts compare length, weight, and head size as babies grow over time. If a baby is truly underweight, the doctor will look to see if the baby is not getting enough calories, is not digesting the food well, etc. . .

In brief: Check growth charts

Dr. Kevin Windisch

In brief: Visit your doc

The first question that you need to answer is "are the children under weight?" in order to answer that the childrens' weight needs to be plotted on a growth chart.
Once we have accurate height, weight and head circumfrence then we can start to decide what we need to do.

In brief: Visit your doc

Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Adam Levy