If I have grave's disease am I more at risk of getting diabetes or other endo disorder?

Dr. Susan Wingo
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Mild increased risk
Graves' disease is an autoimmune condition, in which the immune system makes antibodies that target one's own proteins.
Having one autoimmune condition does increase the risk of developing another, including type 1 diabetes, or addison's disease (hypoadrenalism) by about 10-20% compared to someone with no known autoimmune disorders.

In brief: Mild increased risk
Dr. Susan Wingo
Dr. Susan Wingo
Dr. Luis Gonzalez-mendoza
Pediatrics - Endocrinology
Autoimmune thyroid disease of which graves is part of them increases your chances of developing type i diabetes (autoimmune destruction of cells that produce insulin) and addisons disease (adrenal insuficiency due to developed autoimmunity to the adrenal glands.

Dr. Luis Gonzalez-mendoza
Dr. Luis Gonzalez-mendoza
Dr. Peter Kurzweil