If diagnosised with a blood clot in leg, can I still fly cross country?

Venous thrombosis. If you were diagnosed with dvt, deep venous thrombosis aka ckot in leg, the concern is clot breaking loose from leg and traveling to your lung. Once diagnosed and on treatment this risk of pulmonary embolism drops. After a week, you can air travel. Stay hydrated, wear compression devices and continue your rherapy.
Maybe. If you have a blood clot, are on blood thinners and compression stockings, and your doctor feels that the situation is stable enough for you to fly, go ahead. Hopefully, you are going to do something fun wherever you land.