Possible for me to lose these varicose veins?

Yes there's hope! I would see a phlebologist (vein specialist) who will examine your legs and likely perform an ultrasound to determine the extent of your vein insufficiency and then be able to recommend treatment options to you.
Yes. Varicose veins are very treatable & because of advances in technology, the treatments have become less invasive. They are often performed in the doctors office & require little down time & are very safe. Common treatments include endovenous thermal ablation, sclerotherapy, and phlebectomy. See opinion from a board-certified vascular surgeon as they are vein specialists that can offer all options.
Start with a consult. There are a variety of treatments available. The exact treatment plan will depend on the pattern of disease present. Start with a consultation with a phlebologist, interventional radiologist, or vascular surgeon who is committed to treating vein disease. Evaluation will include a history and physical examination and an ultrasound examination, which should be done with the patient standing.
Choices. Injections are an option, surgery and laser treatments are other options. Your choices will depend on the reasons you have these veins. See a vascular surgeon or plastic surgeon to discuss your options.