Has anyone found a cure for serious neck and back pain, numb arms?

See a specialist. These symptoms and signs could mean a serious spine problem you need to see a spine specialist.
Neck & Back Pain. Surgical "cures" for neck and back pain have been elusive and many procedures have not stood the test of time. Treatment for arm or leg neurologic dysfunction to the contrary, often times can be curative. The key is in making the correct diagnosis and correlating the findings with the imaging studies. Numb arms would be worrisome for cervical stenosis with myelopathy.
Depends on cause. If it's at all curable, the cures are completely diff for diff causes; no 'one size fits all'. Ex. - disc herniations could cause these problems and require surgical treatment of decompressive therapy. Rib or vertebral dysfunction respond best to manipulation. A good history & physical exam, incl. Osteopathic hands-on exam & testing, if nec., could help elucidate the cause & lead to best treatment.