What is the common age that people get peripheral neuropathy?

It varies. Some people are born with neuropathy. Many people develop it as a consequence of Diabetes as an adult, often over 50 years old. The age of onset really varies with the cause. Not all causes of peripheral neuropathy are the same. Neuropathy is not an illness related to age. Hope that helps!
Any age. One can develop peripheral neuropathy at any age.
Unable to determine. There are so many different types of neurpathies that no specific age of onset can be determined.
Later adult. Diabetes is the most common cause (in America), and tends to come on in later adult years.