How to get rid of an anxiety disorder without therapist?

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
In brief: Awareness
Anxiety develops when we lose awareness of our thought and feelings.
Before we realize what's happened, our body is responding to a situation with high anxiety and we don't know why. Mindfulness based stress reduction this can help slow your thoughts and bring you back to the present moment in a peaceful way. I recommend the book the mindful way through anxiety by susan orsillo. Good luck.

In brief: Awareness
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Great answer!
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Why not consider
Psychotherapy can help you become less anxious.
. A therapist can teach you relaxation techniques & talk about the things that make you anxious. Together you can learn different ways to cope with what is causing your anxiety. You can read books, learn to meditate, exercise, but a therapist can make the process quicker, easier and personalize the experience to your issues.

In brief: Why not consider
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology
In brief: See below
I agree with my colleague.
I also would like to add that keeping a diary of events that make you anxious -- what did you feel, what thoughts did you have; where did anxiety feel in your body. Practice relaxation, self-care routine (doing things for you). Physical exercise, good nutrition. Additionally, identify events that you can control and events that you have no control over help reduce sx.

In brief: See below
I agree with my colleague.
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox