How can I make my scars from a skin graft go?

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Difficult
There are some options depending on location.
One is expansion with balloons to remove the graft entirely. Another is serial excision. Last, but less effective, is laser.

In brief: Difficult
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Cannot be erased
A scar cannot be erased but can be improved if they are red, raised, contracted or unsightly.
If you skin graft donor site was your thigh, the discoloration usually fades in a year or two. If it is dry, itchy or burning, you may need topical treatment . Ask your surgeon.

In brief: Cannot be erased
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Several options
Although you can never completely remove a scar from someone, (there is no way to erase scars), scars can be improved.
It's best to work on them early, before they mature. I like to add topical creams, such as tretinoin to my healing scars. Another technique i like is to due frequent chemical peels as they are healing. Some lasers can work as well. See a skilled plastic surgeon to help you.

In brief: Several options
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville