I have low ceruloplasmin and high copper 24 hour urine: how likely is it wilson's disease?

Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Likely

That is consistent with wilson's disease.
Be seen for other tests to check for liver damage.

In brief: Likely

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
You are fortunate that your physician thought of it. Wilson's is fairly common (1 / 60000 or so), easy to treat, and deadly if missed.
Pathology

In brief: Wrong question

Please forgive my frankness.
I suspect you have Wilson's. You will probably want to get the genetic test. If you have Wilson's and you comply with treatment, you will lead a normal life. If you do not comply, it's certain death, and miserable. There is no way to give you odds to play in your head, since I do not know the exact lab results or why Wilson's is suspected and in any case, this is moot.

In brief: Wrong question

Please forgive my frankness.