Is hodgkin disease curable by homeopathy or natural treatment?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: No
No.
Unfortunately, I do not think so. Hodgkin's disease is a cancer that in many cases, we can cure. The cure rate will be very high- especialy if diagnosed at early stage. Please do not waste your time. See an oncologist/hematologist and have the work-up and treatment started. Homeopathy/natural therapy are meant to be a complementary medicine- that will be additional to the standard therapy.

In brief: No
No.
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Pamela Pappas
I have worked homeopathically with cancer patients, collaborating with their oncologists. The purpose has not been to cure the cancer, but to strengthen the person overall.
Dr. Jack Hinkle