Tender lymph nodes in neck with headache and jaw pain, etc?

Painful nodes. Point toward infectious etiology, and jaw pain may indicate dental cause, particularly closed off abcess. Dentist & x-ray would be my first stop. The list is longer for painless nodes.
See oral surgeon. Could be many things. Some minor, some significant. See an oral surgeon for diagnosis/treatment recommendations.
Could be lots... Tender nodes could mean anything. It could be from an oral infection, allergies, chemical exposure! Tight muscles. Have you seen either a doctor or dentist to try to determine the cause. If the nodes are really swollen that could explain the neck pain. Jaw pain could be related but need to check some of the nodes in a near the. Jaw to see if they are the problem.