I have post laminectomy syndrome.? What can be done?

Spinal Cord Stim. The best indication for a spinal cord stimulator is failed low back surgery syndrome or post laminectomy syndrome. See a pain specialist in your area that employs this procedure.

Related Questions

What to do if I have post laminectomy syndrome. Its scar tissue in and around the nerves does anyone know what can be done?

Back pain. Persistent or recurrent pain after back surgery can be managed several ways. Physical therapy and cortisone shots may be the first step. Repeat MRI studies may show new structural problems as cause of the pain. there may be previously unrecognized pain generator such as the sacroiliac joints. A trial of spinal cord stimulation is also a reasonable option. Discuss with a spine specialist. Read more...