Are there any quick remedies for sciatic nerve pain?

Conservative Rx 1st. Unfortunately, no. After a thorough neurological evaluation, your doctor might prescribe anti-inflammatory medications, muscle relaxants, narcotic and/or non-narcotic pain medications, referral for physical therapy, and steroid injections. At some point an MRI scan will be needed if your symptoms persist. Check with your doctor.
Stretching. Many times acute sciatic pain will resolves after stretching the area abit. The muscles will loosen up and help resolve pain. If not, then consider further imaging studies to see which exact nerve in your spine is getting pinched for further treatment options.