Is it possible that I have chronic fatigue syndrome, and what kind of doctor should I see about C4 complement and labs?

Dr. Stevan Cordas
In brief: CFS
While holistic methods are often employed.
, the results are unpredictable since we are unsure of the cause. Many cases are improperly diagnosed to begin with. In my practice only 10% of individuals who think they have it actually do. Check out http://www.Cfids.Org/ to get different ideas of research in the field.

In brief: CFS
Dr. Stevan Cordas
Dr. Stevan Cordas
Dr. Mila McManus
I've treated countless patients with chronic fatigue syndrome.
There are many possible reasons to have chronic fatigue. It's typically a combination a low thyroid and/or adrenal function that isn't showing up on blood tests. It's a 'functional' problem with the hormone system. In addition, we treat with vitamins, immune support, detoxification, dietary changes, and test for food sensitivities.

Dr. Mila McManus
Dr. Mila McManus
Dr. Adam Smith