The result of my blood test for C3 complement is high and CPK result is too low, so do I have lupus?

Pathology

In brief: Incomplete

Information. High c3 is an acute phase reactant and may be elevated in any case of inflammation.
CPK is an indicator of muscle damage and there is no value that is too low. Diagnosis of lupus is based on a number of parameters and is a combination of clinical findings and lab tests. Please consult your doctor for a proper evaluation.

In brief: Incomplete

Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes

In brief: No

To diagnose sle there are several criteria (at least 4 of them) that the patient must meet.
C3 complement and CPK are not included in those criteria.

In brief: No

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine