Are there anyways that I can stretch my hymen? I am a virgin and it is extremely hard when bf &i try to have sex as it hurts so bad so I make him stop

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Lubricate tampons

Lubricate various progressive sizes of tampons and insert them slowly yourself gently throught the hymen or vaginal opening.
If that doesn't work see a gyn md to have the hymen evaluated during the exam and it can be resolved.

In brief: Lubricate tampons

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Hymen/is time sex

There is no method to trech hymen unless you have imperfonate hymen which requires surgery, but if you have been having periods every month you have normal opening in the hymen you have to use lubricant and go slow and stay relaxed and do not get tense and let the nature take its course and you will have no problem so relax, lubricate and be natural and no anxietyif that do not help, see gyn doc.

In brief: Hymen/is time sex

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Geoffrey Schnider

In brief: Virginity

Stretching of a virginal hymen is usually not necessary to prepare for intercourse.
Although initially somewhat uncomfortable, this will stretch with small tears without any problem. Lubricants help.There are situations where there are anatomical variants that make penetration painful and difficult. For example an annular hymen may be very thick and inelastic. This may have to be cut by your gyn.

In brief: Virginity

Dr. Geoffrey Schnider
Dr. Geoffrey Schnider
Dr. Steven Seres