Are there anyways that I can stretch my hymen? I am a virgin and it is extremely hard when bf &i try to have sex as it hurts so bad so I make him stop

Dr. Wayne Ingram
In brief: Lubricate tampons
Lubricate various progressive sizes of tampons and insert them slowly yourself gently throught the hymen or vaginal opening.
If that doesn't work see a gyn md to have the hymen evaluated during the exam and it can be resolved.

In brief: Lubricate tampons
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Hymen/is time sex
There is no method to trech hymen unless you have imperfonate hymen which requires surgery, but if you have been having periods every month you have normal opening in the hymen you have to use lubricant and go slow and stay relaxed and do not get tense and let the nature take its course and you will have no problem so relax, lubricate and be natural and no anxietyif that do not help, see gyn doc.

In brief: Hymen/is time sex
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Geoffrey Schnider
In brief: Virginity
Stretching of a virginal hymen is usually not necessary to prepare for intercourse.
Although initially somewhat uncomfortable, this will stretch with small tears without any problem. Lubricants help.There are situations where there are anatomical variants that make penetration painful and difficult. For example an annular hymen may be very thick and inelastic. This may have to be cut by your gyn.

In brief: Virginity
Dr. Geoffrey Schnider
Dr. Geoffrey Schnider
Dr. Vicken Poochikian