What are safe laxative tea for pregnant which help in constipation?

Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
In brief: Take care
I am a big fan of herbal medicines, but use during pregnancy is complicated by lack of safety data and lack of control over the product.
I actually favor use of magnesium tabs. A safe and effective smooth muscle relaxant, they work great at bedtime (400-800mg- start low to avoid cramps or diarrhea) for everything from constipation to restless legs to leg cramps!

In brief: Take care
Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz
Dr. Eric Kaplan
would also try drinking 80-100 oz of caffeine free/alcohol free fluid daily during the pregnancy if your doctor has no contraindication to the fluids.
Dr. Arnon Rubin