I have been nauseated for 3weeks lowe abdominal pain, lower back pain like a lot of pressure throwing up at night morning. Food stinks to me. Could I be pregnant?

Dr. Herbert Duvivier
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Always possible.

If you are sexually active it is always possible.
One way to know is to buy an over the counter pregnancy test. If it is positive the question is answered and you should contact your primary physician to begin appropriate prenatal counseling. If it is negative i would suggest seeing your primary physician to confirm with a blood test and to determine if anything else may be going on.

In brief: Always possible.

Dr. Herbert Duvivier
Dr. Herbert Duvivier
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Gynecology

In brief: Sure

Home pregnancy tests are 96% accurate but if negative, get a serum pregnancy screen.
Pain in early pregnancy is a warning sign & should be evaluated by your doctor.

In brief: Sure

Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Eric Weisman