I haven't had a period since may 11 I have taken pregnancy tests all negative could I be pregnant and not know if if not then what's up having pregnant symt?

Dr. Paul Williams

In brief: Maybe !

Assuming both you and your partner are able to have children - it would be unusual for pregnancy tests to not be positive this far along.
By my estimate you have missed at least one going on two periods. Any weight loss or gain that might have caused problems with your period cycle? Have you recently stopped birth control - it may take serveral cycles to ovulate again. Time to see a doctor.

In brief: Maybe !

Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: Not pregnant

If those tests are nagtive the chances of you being pregnant are really small.
Missing your period since may with pregnancy symptoms requires to be seen by a doctor. A simple exam and possible blood work can clear things out for you and possible treat and give you peace of mind.

In brief: Not pregnant

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Gynecology

In brief: Blood test

To seal the answer, have a serum pregnancy test.
Many women who do not ovulate in a particular cycle (15% of those not using birth control hormones) will have symptoms of estrogen excess which mimic pregnancy. If you don't ovulate, you make no Progesterone to balance out the estrogen rise during a cycle.

In brief: Blood test

Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Jane Van Dis