I wanted to know if u think I had a panic attack. The other day when me and my husband were fighting my throat felt like it was closing and my chest was hurting and I couldn't hardly breath.?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Panic attack?

The symptoms you had, can occur with a "panic attack.
" some panic attacks seem to come out of the blue, but others may have environmental triggers. It would also be important to know whether any physical violence was happening in this "fighting." you & your husband might benefit from couple's counseling so that disagreements don't get to this point -- and it may help you to see your doctor too.

In brief: Panic attack?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Panic

Possibly attenuated form of panic attack.
Not sure if u r on medications but consult your doctor if reoccurs.

In brief: Panic

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Steven Chen
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Perhaps

These are symptoms of a panic attack.
An individual will have several symptoms like this all at once that come on suddenly without a particular trigger. So while you had symptoms of a panic attack, you did not have a "full blown" panic attack.

In brief: Perhaps

These are symptoms of a panic attack.
Dr. Steven Chen
Dr. Steven Chen