I have a DVT in rt calf and thigh plus bilat pulmonary embolism what type of exercises can I do. I am currently taking Coumadin (warfarin) and my last pt was 3.0.?

Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine

In brief: INR 3?

Hopefully, you mean you inr s 3, which is therapeutic.
If that is true and you've been cleared for activity, anything should be fine, unless you developed severe pulmonary hypertension from you pe. Talk to your physician if you haven't been formally cleared to excercise to see why and when you can start.

In brief: INR 3?

Dr. William Walsh
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. Robert Vorhies
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: No restrictions

Within reason, you should be able to participate in any activity that your exercise endurance can tolerate.
Of course, no bull riding, stockcar racing, jumping out i planes etc.....

In brief: No restrictions

Dr. Robert Vorhies
Dr. Robert Vorhies
Dr. Steven Seres