I have mutinous cyst on my left index finger. What do I do?

Mutinous or Mucinous. The cyst may seem mutinous but i bet it is filled with fluid from your joint. This is called a ganglion cyst and anti-inflammatories, steroid injections, surgery or even time may solve your dilemma.