How do you handle joint pain from lyme?

Treat Lyme, herbs & Obviously it is crucial to treat the underlying cause, lyme infection, but while this is being done i advise anti-inflammatory agents. Drugs like Ibuprofen cause GI bleeding so i advise meriva (a very absorbable form of curcumin), boswellia, fish oil & proteolytic ennzymes. Also try the anti-inflammatory diet- see www.Drweil.Com/drw/u/art02012/anti-inflammatory-dietinflammatory diet.
Cut grains from diet. I agree with the above answer .... Here is a link to my favorite nutrition / dietary guidlines. On mark's daily apple's homepage, if you search "lyme disease" you'll read some great stories. I believe there is enough new evidence that show grains to be a contributing factor to chronic inflammation. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/what-is-inflammation/#axzz1zmy19qj9.