I need info about post polio syndrome, polymyalgia rheumatica?

Autoimmune. Polymyalgia rheumatica (pmr) is an autoimmune disease that occurs in people 50 years of age and older. It is associated with severe pain and stiffness in the shoulders and hips. Pmr can also lead to blindness due to inflammation in blood vessels of the eye. Pmr is treated with steroids and Aspirin to prevent blindness. Other medicines (antibiotics) are sometimes used to prevent steroid effects.
Different Conditions. These are two different conditions. Post Polio Syndrome affects patients who were infected with polio many years ago in the past&survived the intial infection&after many years come with symptoms of progressive weakness. Polymyalgia Rheumatica is an inflammatory condition of the muscles&joints in those over the age of 65.Causes muscle stiffness of both sides of body, shoulders, neck, upper arm, hips.