Can anyone please tell me how to cope with complex regional pain syndrome?

Coping for CRPS. Living with a chronic painful condition like complex regional pain syndrome can be challenging. You need to take care of your physical and mental health by staying connected with your family and friends, continuing to pursue hobbies that you enjoy and are able to do, maintaining normal daily activities as best you can. You can benefit from joining a support group and seeing a therapist.
Challenging. Complex regional pain syndrome is very difficult to deal with and can be challenging to treat. A multi-modal approach including physical therapy, medications, psychological support and interventions typically works best. The earlier it's treated the better.