What are your experiences with bursitis pain?

Dr. Vance Harris
In brief: Bursitis
The bursa is a type of cushion the body has that is filled with fluid.
The clinically significant ones I have seen include shoulder, elbow, below knee cap and below the hip. When these get inflamed they can become quite painful. Anti-inflammatories such as Ibuprofen or Aleve (naproxen) can help with many forms of bursitis. If the pain is severe the dr. Can remove the fluid and inject a steroid which helps si.

In brief: Bursitis
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
Depending on the location and cause, but the best treatment is a local steroid injection.
It takes away the problem inmediately and restore the function of the patient very fast.

Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes
Dr. Gaston Moran Celayes