What are your experiences with bursitis pain?

Bursitis. The bursa is a type of cushion the body has that is filled with fluid. The clinically significant ones I have seen include shoulder, elbow, below knee cap and below the hip. When these get inflamed they can become quite painful. Anti-inflammatories such as Ibuprofen or Aleve (naproxen) can help with many forms of bursitis. If the pain is severe the dr. Can remove the fluid and inject a steroid which helps si.
Yes. Depending on the location and cause, but the best treatment is a local steroid injection. It takes away the problem inmediately and restore the function of the patient very fast.