Is it true that curcumin kills cancer?

Dr. Rick Kirschner
General Practice

In brief: It might

Some research seems to show that it may prevent cancer, may slow the spread of it, may make chemotherapy more effective while protecting healthy cells from radiation therapy.
Studies are underway now.

In brief: It might

Studies are underway now.
Dr. Rick Kirschner
Dr. Rick Kirschner
Pathology

In brief: Adjunct only

Pretty much anything can do anything in a petri dish, and that's where the "current work" is.
Anybody suggesting you try to prevent or treat cancer using a kitchen spice is messing with you. You haven't seen heads of state or the research piranhas at the NIH using it when they get sick, have you? They've got the best information in the world. I suspect you actually knew this is sucker stuff.

In brief: Adjunct only